give or handle the media crisis teeth in Vietnam , brushing too hard and even some drugs, some diseases all cause tooth enamel wear gradually. Bio membrane-guided tissue regeneration apply to cases where the periodontal organs in the teeth are still good. The above information is on the issue of underlying causes and prevention as well as treatment techniques for patients with severe conditions that restore their home condition to a dental center. Implant is a permanent solution to replace tooth loss, it is more durable and stable than conventional dentures or bridges, easy to talk and eat. These include bones that do not integrate with implants, bleeding, trauma, or numbness in adjacent muscles or sinus cavities due to nerve damage and the risk of infection if the implants are ruptured.
What causes tooth enamel erosion?
There are many factors that can contribute to tooth enamel erosion such as:
– Drink too much soft drink or juice, poor oral hygiene that bacteria grow strong and produce acid corrosive enamel.
– Eat too much sour food. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– Dry mouth or less saliva (saliva helps prevent tooth decay by disabling acid and washing leftover food in the mouth).
– Some diseases like reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth can also cause yeast erosion.
– foodborne illness, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
Some high-acid supplements, such as aspirin or vitamin C, can also cause yeast erosion.
– Excessive friction and wear due to excessive brushing or sharpening
Symptoms of enamel erosion?
When enamel erodes, you may experience one of the following symptoms:
– The teeth become sensitive or they feel hot when they eat or drink.
Around the teeth or on the sides of the teeth are cracked or chipped abnormal.
– The surface of the teeth is not shiny, smooth, smooth, smooth
Glaucoma becomes yellow and thinens
12 tips to help protect tooth enamel erosion